Pastor: Rev. Dr. Patricia Spicer – Pastor Pat
Mailing Address: PO Box 219, Mayodan, NC 27027
Church Phone: 336-548-9508 Pastor’s Cell Phone: 336-314-1276
Email: Pastor Pat – firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the CORVID-19 pandemic all church meetings and activities have been cancelled beginning Thursday, March 12, 2020. Pastor Pat is always available by phone (336) 314-1276
Called Charge Conference – Tuesday, June 9 at 6:30 p.m. This will be a virtual charge conference using Zoom. Watch this space for information on joining the group.
Above link will be active after 9:00 a.m. on June 7
During this closing, click here to view previous Sunday Messages
Please join us on Wednesdays for a weekly Wednesday Prayer Service – 7:00 p.m.
We are having issues with slow internet upload speeds this afternoon. The Wednesday Evening Prayer Service link below will be active as soon as the service has uploaded. Please check back.
What Can I Do to Help During the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Stay home, if you have to go out wear a mask.
- Keep in contact your friends and neighbors by phone
- Keep our church, community, state, nation, and world in your prayers
- Show your support for our nurses, doctors, and first responders. In many areas, people are demonstrating this by lighting a candle or part of their Christmas decorations each night.
- Join us in our Evening Lenten Devotionals and Sunday Worship Services online on either our web page or Facebook page. Share these services with your friends and neighbors.
- Donate nonperishable food items or money to the local “Hands of God” food ministry. During these trying times, even more people are counting on this ministry for basic food support. Contact Billie Bray for additional information.
- We would like to be aware of your prayer requests, joys, and concerns during this time of social separation. You can send these to our new Prayer email box – Prayer@Mayodanumc.org.
Tithes, Offerings and Gifts
Remember, although the Mayodan UMC building is closed, the church continues to work. Your tithes, offerings, and gifts are needed. You can mail a check to the church or click on this link to donate by credit card. The Western North Carolina Conference is providing this giving portal and will forward your donation to Mayodan UMC. You will be asked to provide the name of the church “Mayodan UMC”, location “Mayodan NC”, District “Northern Piedmont”, and Pastor Name “Pat Spicer” to insure that your donation is credited to the correct church.
PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION – PLEASE CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY FOR UPDATES